Oakland County Clerk Mobile Office at the Karl Richter Center
The Oakland County Clerk / Register of Deeds mobile office will be in the Commons of the Karl Richter Campus Wednesday, January 29th from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Come visit the staff at the Clerk’s mobile office and get copies of:
* Birth / marriage / death certificates
* Property documents such as mortgages, deeds, liens, etc.,
* Oakland Circuit Court documents
* Apply for a marriage license
* Register or renew a business name.
* File to become a notary public
* Get a free veterans ID card
* Obtain or file a military discharge record
* Apply or renew a concealed pistol license
(Visited 63 times, 1 visits today)